[Watford] Fellow LUG Members

Neel Upadhyaya bahulneel at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 14:10:11 GMT 2006

Hey peeps,

Been a bit busy over the last week or so, so no movement on the bank
account, I'll pop into my friendly local bank as soon as I can and set one
up (I'll taget myself to get it done before close of feb).

Finally got so annoyed with my windows box that I installed fedora core 4 on
it yesterday.  Was going to do a gentoo install but I needed for work and
it's not the quickest box so didn't have the time to wait for compiles.
Next job is to install xorg 7.0 from the CVS tree so I can try out xgl and
compiz (http://en.opensuse.org/Compiz).   Seems the gentoo boys have an
ebuild available somwhere and there's a howto, so anyone with a 3D should
guve it a go if they have the time.

Will letyou know how I get on.

See Ya

--N