[Watford] Fellow LUG Members

amee amee_52 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 24 16:52:00 GMT 2006

no me will not be back until late evening on the 3rd.  But i think you should still go ahead.  I will catch up with the mintues of the meeting and will see you all on my return.

  kind regards
  amee.b

Mark Stewart <markwstewart at gmail.com> wrote:
    I'm expecting at least two reviews: http://www.watford.lug.org.uk/modules.php?op=modload&name=Reviews&file=index

  Is everyone OK with March 2nd?

  On 23/02/06, amee <amee_52 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:     I can't see it listed on that link but it about buffer overflow.  I have never been on these courses before but have been told that there will be lots of smaller course there.  if i find any information about linux/unix system will forward you the my notes. Can't wait looks like it will be fun.

  Amee, let me know which talks you will be attending http://www.blackhat.com/html/bh-europe-06/bh-eu-06-schedule.html looks interesting!

  On 22/02/06, Mark Stewart <markwstewart at gmail.com > wrote:     you seen this web developer tool set http://dojotoolkit.org/. This is very good web developer toolset that is growing fast, download and look at some of the samples - very quick and easy to use.