[Watford] Second Meeting

Mark Stewart markwstewart at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 10:18:05 GMT 2006

Fellow Watford LUG members.

A catchup meeting will commence this evening at Bodega pub at the top of
Watford hight street. Kick off at 19:30.

This is just a catchup meeting to discuss some of the action points of the
last meeting. The main point of the meeting is still finding a venue, now
knowing we have to pay for a location after speaking to the council we need
to pick the best area to hire a facility. (closest to town the better)

If we can get the venue sorted in the next few weeks we can concentrate on
getting local LUG members through the door. Which shouldn't be too
difficult, expecting about 10-20 people by the end of March.

Neel, as treasurer you will need to open a bank account for LUG funds. Looks
like we are going to have to get some sponsership - eventually I like the
idea of having a shop selling LUG stuff to help fund the group. Any ideas
welcome.

Mark