[Watford] IRC

Matt Marsh matt at mattmarsh.net
Fri Mar 31 08:45:53 BST 2006

On Thu, March 30, 2006 23:42, Mark Stewart said:
> Good thinking, not too many of us here yet but I would happily keep
> idling -> register and let me know the details or add them yourself
> to the Watford LUG web site. Some hardcore (y does this make me
> think hackers) only every use IRC.

OK, I've created the channel #wlug on Blitzed IRC network... point
your favourite IRC client at irc.blitzed.org. I've left myself
idling in there for now so I hope to see some of the rest of you
there at some point soon :)

I've also submitted a news item regarding this to the WLUG website
(it's pending approval). I put it in the "Linux" category as I
couldn't really see an appropriate category for it really... perhaps
we need to have some other categories in there? Perhaps one for
"general LUG stuff" - but with a better name than that?

Matt

--
Matt N. Marsh
Email: matt at mattmarsh.net