[Watford] Watford LUG next meeting

Cliff Deamer cliff.g3ndc at btinternet.com
Fri Apr 27 18:15:40 BST 2007

Just a reminder that the next meeting will be held on Tuesday, 1st May.
The venue will be the Watford Central Library and the start time is
19:30 (7:30 pm)
The meeting room is upstairs and the door is round the side of the
library so don't be put off if you arrive a little late and the library
is closed. I will put a note on the door to draw attention to the way
in.
This is a good opportunity to discuss with experienced members of the
group any Linux related problems you may have.
I look forward to seeing as many of you as possible.
Cliff