[Watford] Next meeting

Cliff Deamer cliff.g3ndc at btinternet.com
Thu Aug 2 16:48:51 BST 2007

Hi,
I asked Andrew (the Sun Sport Club club sec)to ask Sky about a Broadband
connection for the club which we could then access, so far I have not
heard from him but will raise it again on the 7th. I did tell him that
the LUG would be prepared to contribute
As far as I can see the only alternative we have would be a wireless
access card in a laptop PC but that is expensive and very slow.
If any one has alternative strategy bring it to our meeting on the 7th
and lets kick it around.