[Watford] WiFi Broadband

Cliff Deamer cliff.g3ndc at btinternet.com
Thu Aug 9 19:58:42 BST 2007

Thanks for the input Mat.
Sky offer up to 2mb speed and 2GB per month with wireless router for
free to existing Sky customers. Hence my suggestion that the club
approach Sky.
If I understand the situation correctly, the Sky connection with
unlimited usage at £10 per month, including 10 e-mail addresses would
satisfy our needs and those of the club as well.
The question remains whether the club can secure that deal as a
commercial enterprise.
The installation may cause some problems but we should be capable of
dealing with those. Surely this approach eliminates the need for
additional equipment, server etc?
If I am oversimplifying please tell me.
Cheers   Cliff