[Watford] Headless fun!

David Pead davesignup at pead.myzen.co.uk
Wed Aug 22 23:00:36 BST 2007

Chaps,

Headless update....

Mine:
http://www.peady.net/images/DsubHD15_plug.JPG
There's:
http://www.peady.net/images/dummy_in.jpg

And it works!! Now if I could just get my head round this Linux
thing...!

Many thanks to Cliff and Toby in my quest for headless perfection....
... must say that soldering it was a first for me!

I intend to bring my server along next meet for some quality input on
setting it up! (And show off my handy-work!)

Demo organised yet?

Any more thoughts on Sky's broadband being an option for 'us'/them?
Seems OK to me bar the 2GB limit.... would there really be that much
traffic? If so, not for a while, perhaps cross that bridge if we came
to it?

Trust all's well with folk,
Dave

PS Steve congrats. Is that you first? We've got a 5 week old boy too!
Although, that racks up our third (and last!!!)

Two things that 'might' help.
1. Yep, it is hard work. (but worth it, huh?!)
2. No, your not alone, everyone has struggles of one kind or another....