[Watford] PHP - mail() function / Distro Suse10.3

walt walt at helvatron.co.uk
Mon Dec 3 15:09:56 GMT 2007

Sorry Alain, Distro is Suse 10.3.  Wont happen again.

I ran that script and its very comprehensive.  The php.ini is in
/etc/php5/apache2.  Copy attached.

One interesting bit is that I setup:
		display_errors = on
in the correct php.ini but phpinfo() still reports as off.  I rebooted after
checking the ini file and its still reported as off.

I have also set the sendmail_from directive to may email address but still
comes up as no value.

Error_log = php_errors but I have no idea where the file ends up. In any
case phpinfo() still reports it as no value.

Thanks for your help.
Walter