[Watford] Seperate VGA display

walt walt at helvatron.co.uk
Thu Dec 6 20:54:11 GMT 2007

I am not sure Ubuntu is the problem.  If the display works on the laptop its
more likely to be a key combination you need to use to switch output from
the local display to the external port such as Fn (usually in blue) and then
another key in the top row such as one of the function keys with a
monitor/screen symbol on it. Often you have to press more than once to get
the output mode you need.

Walter