[Watford] Watford LUG -- next meeting

Cliff Deamer cliff.g3ndc at btinternet.com
Thu Dec 20 20:24:16 GMT 2007

I guess you are all busy with preparations for the Christmas holiday but
let me remind you that the next meeting is on Thursday 3rd January 2008.
The venue is as before;

Pitney Bowes Software (3rd floor)
Building 600, 6 Hercules Way
Leaveden Park, Watford WD25 7GS

Steven will arrange for a card to be displayed beside the entrance door
which will have a number to ring to get in.
For those who have not been to this venue before let me say it is
excellent, comfortable, air-conditioned with full presentation
facilities.
Neel is scheduled to do a presentation on "FUSE, getting more from your
file system".
There will be plenty of opportunity for general discussion.
Hope to see you there.
Cliff