[Watford] Audacity - libmp3lame.so

walt walt at helvatron.co.uk
Sun Dec 23 10:29:06 GMT 2007

Hi guys,

I need the above file so I can create some mp3s from a few recordings made
with audacity.  But of course nothing is ever simple in Linux so I had to
download the source code (because there is no compiled version available)
which I now have absolutely no idea as to how to turn into a compiled, or
whatever, *.so file. The instructions make no sense to me either.

I need help to compile the source code or, even better, if one of you has a
copy of 'libmp3lame.so' please send it to me if you think it will work on my
Suse 10.3 system.

Many thanks and merry Christmas.

Walter