[Watford] Future Meetings

Mark Stewart markwstewart at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 18:47:36 GMT 2007

Hi Cliff,

The web site will be updated in the next week (tried today but can't ssh
onto the LUG box for some reason) to reflect the fact we will be meeting on
a more adhoc basis. (as only 3-4 people ever showed up to meetings last
year!)

The group will still exist but purely on a email-support basis until demand
says otherwise.

I will be resigning from my position as Leader of the LUG at the end of Feb
and will call an AGM to re-elect a new leader but will continue to be a
member of the group.

May I also take this oppourtunity to say a Happy New Year to everyone on the
Watford LUG list.

Mark