[Watford] Future Meetings

Matt Marsh matt at mattmarsh.net
Wed Jan 10 23:26:39 GMT 2007

On Wednesday 10 January 2007 22:26, Jonathan Dibble wrote:
> HI there,
>
> Well I for one don't mind paying £5 toward the room, and certainly
> can commit once a month.  For me it is more the day of the week
> rather than the frequency, Wednesday is my preferred day?

In the past the meetings have been held on the first Tuesday of the
month. I'm not sure if there was a particular reason for this -
perhaps availability of the room? Can you enlighten us Mark?

> Matt is the new guy in charge?

Well not currently... I could take over from Mark if that is what
everyone wants...

Matt

--
Matt Marsh
Email: matt at mattmarsh.net          Jabber: mattmarsh at jabber.org
  Web: http://www.mattmarsh.net/      MSN: matt at mattmarsh.net
Phone: +44 7703 162030              Yahoo: marshmn