[Watford] march?

Matt Marsh matt at mattmarsh.net
Thu Jan 11 22:20:20 GMT 2007

Hi Jon,

> Why do we have to wait until march, 3 months is a long time!  What
> about sooner?  I am not fussy about the venue, but beer isn't
> particularly important to me, but take away sounds good.

I think originally Mark said that there were some closures at Watford
Central Library (where meetings have been held up until now) which
prevent us from having a meeting there until March.

To be clear, it's less than 2 months away in reality - the meetings
have previously taken place on the first Tuesday of the month so in
this case that would be 6th March.

Steve made the suggestion today of looking into meeting at the Watford
Social Club which we could perhaps be arranged for February if there
is really enough interest. The added cost of that venue given the so
far lowish turnout is a little of a concern though.

If enough people show interest then I will look into the Social Club
for a February meet, though I suspect that it will make more sense to
wait until the library room is available 6th March and have a well
organised meeting there. We can see what the turnout to that is and
discuss at that meeting whether we want to investigate the Social
Club for future meetings.

Matt

--
Matt Marsh
Email: matt at mattmarsh.net          Jabber: mattmarsh at jabber.org
  Web: http://www.mattmarsh.net/      MSN: matt at mattmarsh.net
Phone: +44 7703 162030              Yahoo: marshmn