[Watford] Future Meetings

Matt Marsh matt at mattmarsh.net
Thu Jan 11 23:20:40 GMT 2007

Hi Cliff

On Thursday 11 January 2007 10:08, CLIFF DEAMER wrote:
> Hi all
> You can put me down as a joining member.
> I am prepared to commit to a March meeting, providing the Date,
> Time and Venue are fixed and further more I will donate £5 to the
> cost of the meeting whether I attend or not.

Very generous of you, thanks!

> I don't care about the
> beer but I like the idea of sitting around a table (or tables) for
> discussion of areas of interest.

The March meeting should take place on the 6th March. We should have
the room available from 19:00. The room that has been used in the
past, and likely the venue for this meeting, is a fair sized room in
Watford Central Library which has plenty of tables etc for us to use.

> I am interested in VMware and looking for info

I run VMWare (workstation) myself and I used to use VMWare ESX server
in my old job. I do find it very useful both for the (thankfully)
rare occasions that I need to use Windows, and also it's good for
testing out new Linux distros etc... I have it running on my laptop
so you can take a look at it running at the March meeting if you've
never had the chance to use it before...

> , and always have questions relating to Linux. Look
> forward to meeting you all
> Cliff

Look forward to meeting you too Cliff.

Matt

--
Matt Marsh
Email: matt at mattmarsh.net          Jabber: mattmarsh at jabber.org
  Web: http://www.mattmarsh.net/      MSN: matt at mattmarsh.net
Phone: +44 7703 162030              Yahoo: marshmn