[Watford] Hi! Turn out tomorrow?

David Pead davesignup at pead.myzen.co.uk
Tue Jul 3 14:45:59 BST 2007

Hey Steve,

Thanks for the pointer. My current yaboot.conf file has no defaultos=
line, so I guess I just add it? Question is where, or does it matter...

yaboot.conf dump below:

boot=/dev/hda2
device=/pci at f2000000/mac-io at 17/ata-4 at 1f000/disk at 0:
partition=3
root=/dev/hda3
timeout=50
install=/usr/lib/yaboot/yaboot