[Watford] RE: Watford Digest, Vol 42, Issue 1

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Mon Mar 5 09:07:07 GMT 2007

On Mon, Mar 05, 2007 at 09:52:05AM +0100, matberry-sutton at fsmail.net wrote:

> Without checking the dialog, I thought Watford met on a Tuesday?
> I was expecting to go to the library tomorrow evening (Tuesday March 6th).
> Would someone please post a date, time and place by way of confirmation.
> Thanks

It strikes me that if we are still uncertain of when to meet this close
to things ... let's delay it a week. We all live in/around Watford so there
is no great travel involved. How about Thurs 15th ?

Self interested point: 15th is the only evening over the next 3 weeks that I am free.

--
Alain Williams
+44 (0) 787 668 0256  http://www.phcomp.co.uk/