[Watford] A New Member re:Watford Digest, Vol 43, Issue 3

Toby Deans plumocelot at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 12:31:46 GMT 2007

I'd like to say hello to everyone, I've just joined the Watford group. I've
been a Linux user since about 2000, mainly for home use. I've wanted to join
a user group for some time and I'm looking forward to meeting local Linux
people as 99% of my friends have no idea what I am enthusing about. I'd
particularly like to teach people how to re-cycle old bits and pieces for
very low cost - particularly for people who feel otherwise excluded from IT
for cost. I run a Ubuntu server, a couple of Macs with OS X and re-built a
scrapped laptop to run wirelessly with Mandriva over the weekend. I can't do
the evening of the 15th March but I'm around most  other evenings

Toby