[Watford] Tonight's Meeting

Mark Stewart markwstewart at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 13:51:21 GMT 2007

Hi Mat.

I know its not in the library as there is nothing booked as far as I am
aware.

To provoke some action:
I vote we get something sorted or disband to other groups. As I was
originally the LUG organiser and passed the responsibility on, I think if
somebody else would like to chair the club we should get together and vote
as per the article of association. (which use to be on the web site!)

Mark