[Watford] Watford LUG next meeting

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Tue May 1 09:30:40 BST 2007

On Fri, Apr 27, 2007 at 06:15:28PM +0100, Cliff Deamer wrote:
> Just a reminder that the next meeting will be held on Tuesday, 1st May.
> The venue will be the Watford Central Library and the start time is
> 19:30 (7:30 pm)
> The meeting room is upstairs and the door is round the side of the
> library so don't be put off if you arrive a little late and the library
> is closed. I will put a note on the door to draw attention to the way
> in.
> This is a good opportunity to discuss with experienced members of the
> group any Linux related problems you may have.
> I look forward to seeing as many of you as possible.
> Cliff

I have, unfortunately, continuing car problems. This means that I
won't be able to get to tonight's meeting -- from my earlier one
on the other side of town.

Cliff/someone - if you want to 'phone me for a chat I can tell you about
the venue that I have found so that you can tell the others this evening.

Home phone: 01923 676157

--
Alain Williams
+44 (0) 787 668 0256  http://www.phcomp.co.uk/