[Watford] Next meeting, Tuesday 5th June.

Cliff Deamer cliff.g3ndc at btinternet.com
Sat May 19 08:45:47 BST 2007

If you have been reading the mail you will know that the next meeting is
set for 5th June and will be at the new venue;

The Sun Sports Centre
Bellmount Wood Avenue
Watford WD17 3BN

Starting at 7:30 pm

There is plenty of car park space and a bar.
We do not yet have internet access but are working on this.

Steven will do a demonstration of the Installation and Operation of
Gentoo and there will be plenty of opportunity to discuss other
distributions and raise your own questions/problems.

I hope to see as many as possible and to generate a lively discussion.
Cheers  Cliff