[Watford] Watford LUG , Future meetings

walt walt at helvatron.co.uk
Sun Nov 11 08:12:41 GMT 2007

Thursdays will be fine for me too.

Regards, Walter Jaggli

-----Original Message-----
From: watford-bounces at mailman.lug.org.uk [mailto:watford-bounces at mailman.lug.org.uk] On Behalf Of Cliff Deamer
Sent: 08 November 2007 09:35
To: watford at mailman.lug.org.uk
Subject: [Watford] Watford LUG , Future meetings

I spoke to Emma at the Sun Sports Centre last evening and she confirmed
that the club will --NOT--not open on Monday or Tuesday in future. Just
not economic with such a small number of customers.
Emma tells me that Wednesday and Friday nights would be difficult
because the club is busy and the room which we use may be occupied.
This means Thursday night is the best available option if we stick with
this location.
We could probably go back to Watford Central Library, Tuesday evening
would be available but this costs approx £25 each session which is a
problem when numbers are small. The Library still does not have
Broadband access which we could use.
Do you have any ideas, alternative location etc.??
Input needed please
Cliff