[Watford] watford LUG -- Next meeting

Steven Acreman sacreman at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 21:28:44 GMT 2007

All,

My mobile number is +44 (0)7738 198788

On the day I will send out another reminder and again post my mobile. When
you arrive at Leavesden Park you will notice a lot of big green buildings.
One is a large BT building - there is one with a large number 600 on it..
it's building 600 that you want.

The door to building 600 will have a note posted in the window to call my
mobile (the number will be posted here also). I can then let you know the
passcode to let you in.

I'd post the passcode here but park security would probably go mad.

There are 2 carparks for building 600. There's the lower carpark with an
entrance code of *1234 and an upper carpark with a passcode of *5678. If in
doubt try both at the barriers.. the worst that will happen is that it
beeps.

Feel free to bring your laptops / broken linux boxes / geeky toys etc etc.

We also have use of the training room kitchens for those that drink tea /
coffee.

See you there,

Thanks,

Steven Acreman