[Watford] Watford LUG --- Next Meeting

Cliff Deamer cliff.g3ndc at btinternet.com
Tue Nov 27 11:23:26 GMT 2007

The next meeting is scheduled for Tuesday 4th December, commencing
7:30pm as usual.
I hope you have all spotted the change of venue.
The meeting will be held at Pitney Bowes Software (3rd Floor)
Building 600
6 Hercules Way
Leavesden Park
Watford  WD25 7GS
Since you all know how to use Google maps I am sure you can get
directions to this location, but if anyone has difficulty let me know.
There are excellent facilities at this venue including ADSL broadband
and projectors.
There is a car park.
For entry to the building:
		There will be a card in the ground floor entrance window
		showing a mobile phone number. Ring that and Steven
		will let you in.
Don't forget to bring your mobile phone.!!!
If any one has any difficulties with this arrangement let me know.
I hope to see as many as possible at the meeting, bring your questions
and problem hardware.
Cheers   Cliff