[Watford] Watford LUG

Cliff Deamer cliff.g3ndc at btinternet.com
Sun Sep 30 11:37:27 BST 2007

Hi Mark,
Well I guess you are already into the mailing list because this is it.
If you want more information go to watford.lug.org.uk/wiki and that
gives you information on the members, meetings etc. I would think you
have already found that because you are already subscribed.
You will also find directions to the club where we meet, there are
approx 14 "members" but the number attending varies.
I am hoping that Neel (our Chairman) will have a demo for us this month
but there is always a topic for discussion. The club bar is open to our
group,good quality and low prices.
Hope to see you on Tuesday 2/10/07
Cliff