[Watford] UKUUG Press Release -- UKUUG seeks legal advice on BSI's OOXML decision

Mark Stewart markwstewart at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 08:37:18 BST 2008

Well I'm impressed by the press release and story behind article and have to
agree this is a very important topic, I need to re-read this and become more
familiar with issues.

Quick question but do you know how the BSI approve fast tracking and are you
suggesting they have been given a brown paper bag full of 50s from MS. What
would there motivation be for doing this when there are already 1000
comments?

-Mark