[Watford] Meeting on Thursday

Steven Acreman sacreman at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 08:05:30 UTC 2008

The 11th it is then.. format of the evening to include usual meeting until
9:30 and then off to the compasses for a couple of drinks. *So this evening
is cancelled.*

I will update the website. Perhaps at this months meeting we should
collect a few more details like mobile numbers. Then I can text when we
decide to be agile with the dates :)

One thing to ponder before our next visit.. we have £42 in the kitty.
Suggestions on whether this should be spent or saved. And if spent.. on
what?