[Watford] Tonights meeting

Steven Acreman sacreman at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 16:56:34 UTC 2008

Hi,

Just spoke to Alain and he's agreed to save the day. So it's business as
usual with regards to the meeting followed as drink.

When you get there it will be a different mobile number (Alains' is +44 (0)
787 668 0256). Alain can explain the door entry downstairs and let you in.

Sorry for my lack of attendance, I hope you all have a good xmas and new
year. See you in 2009.

Thanks,

Steven Acreman