[Watford] January Meeting

Yvan Seth watford.lug.org.uk at malignity.net
Fri Dec 12 13:56:06 UTC 2008

Hi All,

May I suggest we also postpone the Jan meeting to the *2nd* Thursday -
the 8th.  I can't imagine the 1st of Jan works well for anyone. :)

No minutes for Last nights meeting.  It was just Alain, Kat, and myself.
We discussed Linux/tech for a few hours, had a couple of beers, and
wrapped up at 23:00ish.

Alain made the excellent suggestion of discussing Linux firewalling in a
future meeting.  Something any Linux user should find worth knowing a
little about (any computer user in fact.)

Happy Xmas and New Year to all.
-Yvan