[Watford] January Meeting

Iceman81 iceman81 at email.it
Fri Dec 12 15:15:03 UTC 2008

> On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 02:40:19PM +0100, Yvan Seth wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > May I suggest we also postpone the Jan meeting to the *2nd* Thursday -
> > the 8th.  I can't imagine the 1st of Jan works well for anyone. :)
>
> +1

+2

Hi everybody. I am new to the watford lug.
I moved in watford just one month ago and i will be happy to meet you on
january.

i wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year ;-)

giuseppe
 --
 Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP
autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it: http://www.email.it/f

 Sponsor:
 Un cellulare VIP? Scarica i wallpare con le star di Hollywood!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=8276&d=20081212