[Watford] Mat unable to attend this month

Cliff Deamer cliff.g3ndc at btinternet.com
Tue Feb 5 12:45:23 GMT 2008

The following is copied from our web page where you can find lots of
useful information.
We Meet
Date First Thursday of each month. (See the Meeting Schedule page)

Time Commencing 7:30 pm.

Venue Pitney Bowes Software (3rd Floor)
Building 600, 6 Hercules Way
Leavesden Park, Watford WD25 7GS.

This location has a conference room, presentation facilities and
broadband access.

Cheers  Cliff