[Watford] Meeting tonight, or Thursday?

Yvan Seth watford.lug.org.uk at malignity.net
Tue Feb 5 16:20:38 GMT 2008

<quote who="Toby Deans">
> Sorry - cannot get there tonight - hope to see you in March if I can
> get transport there..

Hm, this is the third mention of the meeting being tonight.  According
to Cliff's earlier email and the WLUG site the Feb meeting is scheduled
for *Thursday* 7th... Was this rearranged?  (Or is my clock very
wrong!?;)

If the meeting *is* Thursday then I, and Kat, can make it if someone can
give us a lift to the business park.  It's a bit difficult to get to for
without a car.  We're in Ricky but can easily get to any tube station
(such as Watford) if that helps.

Cheers
-Yvan