[Watford] January Meeting (Thursday 7th)

Neel Upadhyaya bahulneel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 22:11:08 GMT 2008

Sorry guys,

I think I added to the confusion here.  Yes, as the website says, the
meetings are the first Thursday of the month.

However, I still need to apologise for my absence and I expect to be
visiting my grandmother in the hospital as she is very unwell.

Sorry Again

--N

On 05/02/2008, Steven Acreman <sacreman at gmail.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> There seems to be some confusion regarding the dates. I feel someone has to
> make a decision and so I am doing so (I have the key to the building :) ).
>
> The meeting will be held on Thursday at 7:30 as stated by the LUG website.
> See you all then.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Steven Acreman

MCSE is to computers as McDonalds Certified Chef is to fine cuisine.