[Watford] February Meeting Notes

Yvan Seth watford.lug.org.uk at malignity.net
Fri Feb 8 11:27:10 GMT 2008

Hi all, since Cliff was unable to attend I'd step in to write some
"quick" notes about last night's (Thursday 8th) LUG meeting.  I wasn't
taking any notes at the time so will try my best from memory, apologies
for inaccuracies and omissions (especially in the area of names!) Please
correct and extend!