[Watford] RE: Watford Digest, Vol 80, Issue 4

Steven Acreman sacreman at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 16:01:54 GMT 2008

I agree.

A fantastic writeup. You may have set the standard for the future (I
personally would have needed to take notes to get to that level of detail).

It was great to have a problem so I would encourage people to bring their
own issues next month. We seem to be attracting not only Linux users but
also entrepreneurs which made the evening especially enjoyable.

Perhaps once we start getting more embedded in the format of the evening
(problems / quick talk on a subject / news and current events) we can start
some interesting projects.. nothing too time intensive.

See you all next month,

Steven Acreman