[Watford] Ghosting a Linux HDD

walt walt at helvatron.co.uk
Fri Feb 8 18:21:25 GMT 2008

Thanks Steven,  I have used Acronis before and it is much better than Ghost.
However, I had to give up my copy a few months ago and I don't think there
is a freeware version which runs in Linux.

I will resort to Acronis if I have to. Meantime I'll try to follow Yvan's
and Alain's instructions. Should be interesting as I have never done this in
Linux and the command structure usually defeats me.

Keep you posted,  Walter