[Watford] Next Meeting

Steven Acreman sacreman at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 20:04:09 GMT 2008

For those who drive (probably everyone given the location):

The codes for the barrier are *1234 or *5678. To save confusion of
explaining which number goes with each barrier I suggest to try both :)

My mobile number for those diligent enough to plan ahead for the meeting is:

07738 198 788

As Cliff says.. there will also be the usual card on the door. Although, my
standing with security has yet again diminished so I cannot guarentee it
being there all night.

See you all Thursday.