[Watford] SSH & hello Toby

David Pead davesignup at pead.myzen.co.uk
Thu Jan 3 23:32:09 GMT 2008

Chaps,

Have just locked down a ssh connection to my home server with a
public-private key. Now that wasn't difficult was it? :D

Thanks for your help....?

Hope to see you next month, on time, with a bundle of other pre-
prepared questions.

Dave

PS Toby, I gather getting to the new venue is troublesome? From now
on I intend to stick around at work (nr Watford Jnc St) and go
straight from there. I take it you're nr Croxley Green, not to far
out the way. Want a lift? That goes for anyone else in the locality too.