[Watford] Zend Optimiser

walt walt at helvatron.co.uk
Mon Jan 7 21:21:07 GMT 2008

Hi everyone,

Best wishes for 2008.

Do any of you know how to get the Zend Optimiser to be recognised?  A lot of
php scripts look for it and I have installed it and it says its happy and
its successfully installed but then it tells me its not installed.

I have trawled the web implemented dozens of fixes but nothing works and I
am just getting more and more confused.  There are literally thousands of
frustrated linux users out there trying to find solutions. Why do these
outfits write rubbish like this and as a result give Linux a bad name?

Anyway, if anyone can help I should be most grateful.

Walter