[Watford] July Meeting

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Wed Jul 2 11:50:27 BST 2008

On Wed, Jul 02, 2008 at 12:32:56PM +0200, Yvan Seth wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Kat and I won't be able to make it to this Thursday's meeting.  (Busy
> week/weekend and a local real ale festival make getting a hire car a bit
> wasteful!)

I did say that I was going to talk about the UKUUG action against BSI,
but I am now tied up with something else (don't get divorced kids :-( )

> We'll be at the Open Tech 2008 conference on Saturday though, as
> previously advertised by Alain.  Anyone else heading in for that?
>     http://www.ukuug.org/events/opentech2008/

I will be ... although I prob won't stay to the end --- want to get back in time
for Dr Who :-)

--
Alain Williams
+44 (0) 787 668 0256  http://www.phcomp.co.uk/