[Watford] RE: Watford Digest, Vol 83, Issue 4

matberry-sutton at fsmail.net matberry-sutton at fsmail.net
Sun Mar 9 15:21:29 GMT 2008

Please forgive the approach but it's a month before we all meet again and I need to progress this issue before then.
I'm currently dismantling my "Server Room" (back bedroom) and shall be makng spare four Compaq SFF PCs, PIII 733/PIII 866, all with 512Mb RAM and 10Gb/15Gb HDD.  Three have CD-ROM, one has DVD-ROM.
I've offered a friend first dibs, however, in case he is not interested, is there any interest in the group?
There is a keyboard and mouse for each, but no monitor.
I've also got a number of 1.8m CAT5 leads and two 4-way KVM switches (with PS2 KVM leads).
Please do let me know, at matberry-sutton at fsmail.net if there's any interest.
I've asked my friend to let me know by Saturday 15th so I won't be able to confirm actual availability until then.
Mat