[Watford] AMD 64 System

Steven Acreman sacreman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 09:26:07 GMT 2008

Hi Walt,

The last batch I got was from a local company called Axia - Lee is my sales
contact there (01923 333111).

The deal I got was probably altered by future business. I keep meaning to
let them quote on IBM hardware but the last round of upgrades has just
finished. Going to make it up to them in a few months.

Thanks,

Steven Acreman