[Watford] May meetup

Steven Acreman sacreman at gmail.com
Thu May 1 19:08:31 BST 2008

First Thursday of every month. Which this time happens to fall on the 1st
(ie. today).

There has not been overwhelming response to my ask to a show of hands. Also
several regulars have pulled out.

I'll be there anyway - got a tentative talk at 8pm with the auditors (which
I can ignore without too much hassle). So don't worry too much if nobody
shows.

If we get low turnout as I suspect tonight perhaps we can consider next
Thursday instead. Lets not discuss that until tomorrow and the numbers are
confirmed.

Thanks,

Steven Acreman