[Watford] Watford LUG: Linux Noob

Steven Acreman sacreman at gmail.com
Sat May 24 17:22:00 BST 2008

Hi Matt,

The user group is for everyone who can make it, from all backgrounds and
with every range of skill with Linux.

My suggestion is to join the mailing list and bring along your machine to
the next meetup (first Thursday of each month).

I'm sure we can find time to explain to install binary drivers, compiler up
open source versions and talk all about kernel drivers / kernel modules.

If you want assistance in the meantime please post some questions to the
mailing list and we'll do our best to answer.

Thanks,

Steven Acreman