[Watford] Meeting

Magnus Kelly magnus.kelly at mapesbury.com
Fri May 30 23:42:14 BST 2008

Hello all,

Alas I missed the May meeting as I got the day wrong, am I correct in
thinking June meeting will be next Thursday?

Please may I also be added to the mailing list?

Regards

Magnus

MCom

(Mapesbury Communications Limited)

Tel :+442071893900

Fax :01923 630445 Email: magnus.kelly at mapesbury.com
<blocked::mailto:magnus.kelly at mapesbury.com>

8 Station Road, Watford, Hertfordshire WD17 1EG, UK

E-mail Disclaimer

This email is confidential to the intended recipients and may be
privileged. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you
should not have received this email, please telephone Mapesbury
Communications Ltd on +44 (0) 2071893900 and delete it. Unless
authorised by Mapesbury Communications Ltd, copying, forwarding,
disclosing or using this email or its contents is prohibited. Mapesbury
Communications Ltd is not responsible for controlling transmissions over
the Internet. Mapesbury Communications Ltd may intercept, copy or
monitor emails from or to anyone using Mapesbury email facilities in
accordance with the law. Please note the sender may not be authorised to
bind Mapesbury Communications Ltd and views in this email may be those
of the sender and not necessarily Mapesbury Communications Ltd. Please
visit our website at www.mapesbury.com
<blocked::about:blankwww.mapesbury.com>