[Watford] Mailman or other mailing list server

Walt walt at helvatron.co.uk
Sun Nov 23 19:56:02 UTC 2008

Many thanks again Alain,  I have tried all the links you sent already but
the instructions in there are over my head. So when something doesn't work I
can't fix it because I don't know why it won't work.  I follow the
instructions to the letter but half of them usually fail. This stuff is
written by Linux experts for Linux experts or so it seems.

Time to give up and go back to basics.  I wish I could get an on-line course
on Linux which does not break the bank.

Regards, Walter