[Watford] Meeting tonight?

Yvan Seth watford.lug.org.uk at malignity.net
Thu Oct 2 12:31:01 UTC 2008

On Thu, Oct 02, 2008 at 12:23:32PM +0100, Steve Horsley wrote:
> Is there a meeting tonight?
> If so, where and when?
> I can't find a Watford LUG web site anywhere to check.

If the meeting is on it'll be at Pitney Bowes Software (WD25 7GS - don't
be thrown by the fact that Google maps shows nothing but a field at this
postcode, their imagery hopelessly ancient) in Leavesden, starting
around 19:30.  It's Steve Acreman's work so look out for his
confirmation, several people are suggesting shunting it to next week at
the moment!

Kat and I can't make this one (there is some chance we could do next
week, not certain though,) and we'll be in Australia when the November
one happens - so see you all in December!

Steve/Neel - can we do something about the LUG website?  Herts have
managed to get theirs back up.

-Yvan