[Watford] SSH Questions

Magnus Kelly magnus.kelly at mapesbury.com
Tue Sep 16 13:21:22 UTC 2008

Hi,

Would it not be possible to generate centrally password protected keys
and then distribute the private key to the people who require them?
(fter installing the other key pair on the servers that need remote
access?)

Would this not achieve two things a) Prevent non password keys from
being used and b) prevent anyone from being able to lock the system
owner from being locked out?

Magnus