[Watford] SLUG Outage

Toby Deans plumocelot at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 12:21:36 UTC 2009

The SLUG seems to be un-contactable - Last time this was a power
outage at the data centre. I did log in this morning to try and see
what was going on with the Forum but the connection closed on me and
since then I've had no response from the machine.

When I can get back in i'll set up the account for you David as I
didn't get round to it last night.

I need to check Yvan's logs as I think he switched off the light httpd
server and this may have broken something. But at the moment my bet is
on a power failure again.

plum